In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society and e-commerce services (hereinafter LSSI-CE), INMOGOLF, S.L. hereby informs you of the following service holder data:
- Corporate name: INMOGOLF S.L. (hereinafter INMOGOLF)
- Corporate tax ID number: B-30610604
- Activity: Real Estate development
- Address: Campo de Golf La Manga 30389, Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
- Tel: +34 968 33 80 00
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: propertieslamangaclub.com
- Mercantile register entry information: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Murcia, volume 433, Company Register sheet 1, page MU-8293, entry 1.
Information compliant with the new personal data protection law
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be in force on 25/05/2018 and applies throughout the European Union. The GDPR is designed to unify privacy laws throughout Europe and perfect transparency regulations concerning the way in which companies describe their personal data processing. For this reason, we have performed some necessary updates to our policy concerning data. We invite you to carefully read the following information in order to know exactly what we do with your personal data.
What kind of information do we collect?
We collect information on:
- By means of our vacational rental forms
We collect this data in order to reply to your petitions and inform on the products of INMOGOLF, S.L. In order to comply with the aforementioned purposes, we collect personal data or information about you, from which you may be directly or indirectly identified. This information may include your name and surname(s), your personal address and profession, as well as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth and information concerning your preferences on types of residence.
How do we use this information?
We may collect your personal data for the following reasons:
- to attend and manage any request on our products and services (por example, information on real estate developments or vacational rentals).
- to respond to our communications (for example, surveys, promotions or invitations);
- to make adaptions to your personal preferences;
- to manage the submission of our own information and commercial research, on receipt of your consent, we will use your data to send commercial communications concerning the products and services offered by Inmogolf, S.L.;
- to perform market studies using surveys that allow us to improve the degree to which we satisfy your needs as well as the quality of our websites, and other communication activities, advertising campaigns or promotions;
- to analyse the personal data we process for the aforementioned reasons in order to better understand our clients’ needs, improve our services and the way in which we operate. The result of this analysis will contribute to the analysis of trends and other global behaviors.
- to work with third-party sources with your consent, including processing the information you have provided through social networking and other websites so as to better understand your interests and provide you with higher quality service.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of your relationship with us, (for example, if you read or click on an e-mail that we sent you, or you assist to one of our events), and as long as we are required to do so by law. Remember that you may request that we stop sending you information or inform us that you would like us to cancel your data at any time simply by clicking on a link included in communications.
Upon what legal grounds do we use your personal data?
- We must process your data in order to provide you with the information on our vacational rental products and services.
- In specific circumstances, we process your personal data after having obtained your express consent to send advertising, activity promotion and promotional information.
- In most cases, we possess a legitimate interest in collecting and using the aforementioned personal data in order to:
- provide you with products and services that are more useful and pleasant for you and that provides you with the greatest benefit, such that we ensure that we inform you of all offers specifically associated with Inmogolf, S.L., and personalize them in line with your specific preferences, contacting you via your preferred method of communication;
- know our client base better so as to improve our services and marketing activities.
Rights to your personal data
You may contact us at any time to learn what information we have concerning you, correct it if incorrect, and delete it once our relationship is ended, in the event that this is legally possible. Your rights concerning your own personal data are as follows:
- To be informed: You have the right to receive clear and transparent information that can easily be understood concerning how we use your personal data and your rights. This is why we are providing you with the information in this Notice.
- Access: You have the right to access your personal data (if we process it) and any other information (similar to that provided in this Legal Notice). This is how you can know and verify that we are using your personal data in compliance with the regulation on data protection.
- Rectification: You have the right to have your personal data corrected if they are imprecise or incomplete.
- Erasure: Also known as “the right to be forgotten”, in simpler terms, this right mean you can request the erasure or deletion of your personal data when no compelling reason exists for us to continue using them. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right to “block” or erase subsequent use of your personal data. When you restrict processing, we are still able to store your personal data, but we are no longer allowed to use them. We maintain lists of persons who have requested that the subsequent use of their data be “blocked” to ensure that this restriction is observed in the future.
- Data portability: You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data in different services for your own purposes. For example, if you decide to change your provider, this right allows you to easily and securely move, copy or transfer your information between our computer systems and those of the other provider such that the use of this information is not affected.
- Opposition to processing: You have the right to oppose processing for the purposes of direct marketing (which we only do with your consent) as well as processing for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
- Withdrawal of consent: If you have given your consent to what we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdrawal your consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw your consent concerning our use of your personal data for marketing purposes.